Baygard Heavy Duty Polywire
PVC coated fiberglass gives Baygard high strength as well as low stretch and sag properties. Baygard wire is light weight, only 4.5 lb. (2 kg) per 1/4 mile. Baygard will not kink and is easy to re-roll and reuse.
• For permanent or temporary pasture and rotational grazing
• 3 Aluminum conductors for maximum shocking power –
• Conducts electricity 50x greater than stainless steel wire
• 3 reinforced PVC coated fiberglass cords provide the strongest wire available
• Excellent weathering – 5 year U/V warranty
• Black & yellow in color
• 1312` (400m roll)
• Made in USA
Baygard Heavy Duty Polywire – 1312′ – Y/B
|Duty Rating||Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||5 year UV warranty|
"Baygard Heavy Duty Polywire – 1312′ – Y/B" has been added to your cart.