Baygard Heavy Duty Polywire White
PVC coated fiberglass gives Baygard high strength as well as low stretch and sag properties. Baygard wire is light weight, only 4.5 lb. (2 kg) per 1/4 mile. Baygard will not kink and is easy to re-roll and reuse.
• For permanent or temporary pasture and rotational grazing
• 3 Aluminum conductors for maximum shocking power –
• Conducts electricity 50x greater than stainless steel wire
• 3 reinforced PVC coated fiberglass cords provide the strongest wire available
• Excellent weathering – 5 year U/V warranty
• White in color
• 1312` (400m roll)
• Made in USA
Baygard Heavy Duty Polywire – 1312′ – WHT
|Duty Rating||Heavy Duty|
|Warranty||5 year UV warranty|
"Baygard Heavy Duty Polywire – 1312′ – WHT" has been added to your cart.