REPLACEMENT 12 volt – Solar/Battery Operated Charging Unit ONLY
Do you have an older out of warranty Parmak 6 volt solar fence charger that you would like to update?
- Replacement unit ONLY for Parmak model MAG12-SP volt solar fence chargers.
- Will fit inside all Magnum 12SP battery cases
- Must be used as a replacement unit – No weather strip provided
- Battery wire connectors included
- Charges up to 30 miles of fence
- UL Listed
To replace the fence charging unit:
- Simply remove the solar panel lid
- Remove the internal battery
- Remove unit battery case screws (top left and top right on the battery case), and remove old unit from the battery case.
- Disconnect wires the red and black wires from the battery and the solar panel.
- Connect the new charging unit wires to the solar panel wires using the new splicing clamps (red wire to red wire and black wire to black wire).
- Place the new unit in the the battery case and secure with the two case screws.
- Reconnect the battery to the solar panel wires.
- Turn the fence charger switch on and check performance meter on the fence charger for proper operation.
- If proper operation, turn off fence charger and re-install battery into the case and re-attach the solar panel lid.
12 volt Solar Charging Unit Only
|Indoor / Outdoor Installation||Outdoor|
|Power Source||12v Solar/Battery|
|Fence Voltage - Open Circuit||11,000|
|Fence Voltage - 500 ohm||6,100|
|Fence Voltage - 100 ohm||3,100|
|Recommended Use||. . . . .|
"12 volt Solar Charging Unit Only" has been added to your cart.